- Use borate based wood preservatives like Bor8 Rods or CobraRods to protect your logs and timbers from the inside-out.
- Use borate based Armor-Guard, Boracol, Tim-bor, or Shell-Guard RTU to treat from the outside-in.
- To protect your log ends use our End Grain Sealers.
- Use Sapstain Controls to protect your newly cut logs from blue-stain fungus.
- Pentacryl is used to stabilize and keep green wood from cracking (great for furniture makers).
- If you are looking for the gray rustic look, use LifeTime or Gary Gray Sansin Wood Sealer to turn bare wood gray.
- We also carry wood primers for Perma-Chink stains (Lifeline Prelude) and log home stain additives.