LogSeal is a time tested, quality foam tape for the Log Building Industry. Log Seal foam tape is manufactured from brown closed cell materials. The cells being closed prevents practically all moisture absorption and prohibits air infiltration.
Technical Data | MSDS: OSHA #29 CFR 1910.1200 requires no MSDS
- Can be used in full compression
- Adhesive on one side with easy release protective liner provides fast and easy placement during construction.
- Perpetual seal during drying, settling, and continued disposition of logs.
- Excellent recovery characteristics.
- Seals against water, cold, heat, light, and noise.
- Excellent resistance to ultraviolet light.
- Wide application with joint designs including spline and gasket, tongue and groove, and saddle notch.