|Tim-bor Replaces PeneTreat
Tim-Bor® Professional protects your log home from invasions of carpenter ants, drywood termites, wood decay fungi, and wood boring beetles. Tim-Bor Professional’s active ingredient is Disodium Octaborate Tetrahydrate (DOT), a natural borate mineral salt and micronutrient. It is manufactured for use in the form of a water-soluble borate powder. Once Tim-bor is applied in a liquid form by foaming, misting, or spraying onto wood or other cellulosic materials, the borate active ingredient creates a protective envelope and remains for years of protection. Often, Tim-Bor Professional is dusted into places like wall voids where pests like to hide as an additional protection. When the dust gets on the insects, they clean themselves and consume the boron during the cleaning process. Coverage: 200 sq. ft. per gallon. For application guidelines see: Tim-bor Label & SDS | Tim-bor Technical Data
- Water-soluble borate powder that is applied as a dust, liquid or foam
- Prevents and controls drywood termites, wood decay fungi, carpenter ants, old house borers and powderpost beetles.
- Won’t discolor or stain wood surfaces
- Won’t corrode screws, nails and other components used in construction
- Virtually odorless
- Can be used indoors and outdoors
- Manufactured with a concern for the environment
- Made in the USA.